- 24-hour worldwide travel coverage for you and your family
- A 24-hour worldwide plan that covers injury, disability or death caused by accidental means
- Covers expenses incurred for Emergency Medical Evacuation
- Covers medical expenses up to 5,000,000 baht
- Get coverage of up to 1,500,000 baht for loss of life for just 190 baht
- Premiums start from 255 baht for travel to Schengen countries
- Guaranteed 100% premium refund if a VISA application is rejected
- Covers medical expenses for both sickness and injury up to 5,000,000 baht
- Covers all expenses for emergency evacuation and repatriation to Thailand up to a maximum of 2,000,000 baht
- Covers all expenses for repatriation of mortal remains up to a maximum of 2,000,0000 baht
- Reimburses trip cancellation or postponement up to 500,000 baht
- Flight delay cover up to 35,000 baht
- Covers loss of or damage to baggage and/or personal effects and/or golf equipment up to 60,000 baht
- Baggage delay cover up to 35,000 baht
|Coverage||Sum Insured (Baht)|
|Easy 1||Easy 2||Easy 3||Easy VISA Plus||Easy VISA|
1. Loss of Life, Dismemberment, Loss of Sight or Total Permanent Disability due to Accident
|Aged between 15-75 years||5,000,000||4,000,000||3,000,000||2,000,000||1,500,000|
|Aged between 1-14 years||1,500,000||1,500,000||1,500,000||1,500,000||1,500,000|
|Aged between 76-80 years||1,000,000||1,000,000||1,000,000||750,000||750,000|
2. Medical Expenses payable per actual expenses
|Aged between 15-75 years||5,000,000||3,000,000||2,000,000||2,000,000||2,000,000|
|Aged between 1-14 years||2,000,000||2,000,000||2,000,000||2,000,000||2,000,000|
|Aged between 76-80 years||1,500,000||1,500,000||1,500,000||1,500,000||1,500,000|
2.1 On-going medical treatment in Thailand after returning from overseas trip (payable as part of Medical Expenses) maximum payable per actual expenses**
|Aged between 15-75 years||250,000||150,000||100,000||100,000||100,000|
|Aged between 1-14 years||100,000||100,000||100,000||100,000||100,000|
|Aged between 76-80 years||75,000||75,000||75,000||75,000||75,000|
2.2 Travelling expense for Outpatient Medical Treatment occurred overseas (payable as part of Medical Expenses)
3. Emergency Medical Evacuation and Repatriation to Thailand maximum payable per actual expense
4. Repatriation of Mortal Remains maximum payable per actual expense
5. Trip Cancellation or Postponement maximum payable per actual expense
6. Trip Curtailment maximum payable per actual expense
7. Flight Delay maximum amount payable for only one of the following events.
|20% of sum insured for every 6 consecutive hours delay for Event No.1 and 20% of sum insured for flight delay exceeding 6 hours per occurrence for Event No. 2**||7,000||5,000||3,000||2,000|
8. Loss of or Damage to Baggage and/or Personal Effects contained in the Baggage and/or Golf Equipment maximum payable per actual expense**
9. Baggage Delay Maximum limit
|20% of sum insured for every 6 consecutive hours delay||7,000||5,000||3,000||2,000||-|
10. Personal Liability maximum payable per actual expense
11. Hospital Visitation maximum payable per actual expense
12. Overseas Daily Hospital Confinement Benefit per day
13. Damage or Loss of Money maximum payable per actual expense**
14. Damage or Loss of Travel Document maximum payable per actual expense
15. Missed Connecting Flight maximum limit
|20% of sum insured for every 6 consecutive hours delay||3,000||2,000||1,500||1,000||-|
16. Hole-In-One Reward maximum payable per actual expense
17. Rental Car Excess maximum payable per actual expense
18. Damage or Loss of Notebook Computer maximum payable per actual expense**
19. Hijacking maximum payable per actual expense
20. Emergency Telephone Charge per actual expense
21. Automatic Extension of Period of Insurance
- Item 2: Medical Expenses for on-going medical treatment after returning from overseas trip when combining combined with the Medical Expenses while travelling oveaseas shall not exceed the sum insured for Medical Expense as specified in Item 2.
- Item 7 : Payable for only one of the following events:
- In the event the airline does not cancel the flight or has arranged a different flight as a substitute, payable for every six (6) hours
- In the event the airline cancels the flight and has not arranged a different flight as a substitute after a delay of six (6) hours or over, payable per event
- Item 8: Payable not exceeding 5,000 baht per item or pair with a deductible of 1,000 baht applicable.
- Item 13: A deductible of 1,000 baht is applicable.
- Item 18: A deductible of 2,000 baht is applicable.
- The insured must reside in Thailand.
- Insurance Plan for Single Trip is applicable for insured aged 1-80 years. Insurance Plan for Annual Policy is applicable for insured aged 15-65 years. Insurance Plan for Annual Policy covers overseas travel of maximum 120 days per single trip without limit on the number of trips per year.
- Applicant can only apply for one insurance policy over the same time period.
- Applicant must begin trip from Thailand only and end trip in Thailand only.
- Applicant must be in good health condition with no disability.
- The applicant gives consent and permits medical facilities including hospitals and clinics, officials of insurance companies or other entities concerned to disclose information to the MSIG Insurance (Thailand) Public Company Limited when the latter makes enquiries about the applicant.
- The insured commits suicide, attempted suicide or self-inflicted injury.
- Any pre-existing conditions
- While the insured is under the influence of alcohol, drugs or addictives.
- War, invasion, acts of foreign enemies, hostilities or warlike operations, civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, civil commotion assuming the proportions of or amounting to an uprising, military or usurped power, any act of terrorism.
- While the insured is performing duty as a pilot, crew member, a member of armed forces or police or as a volunteer and engaged in war or crime suppression.
- While the insured is engaged in cliff climbing requiring safety gears or mountain climbing at a height of 3,000 metres or more above sea level.
- While the insured is participating in or practising for or competing in professional sports.
- While the insured is working in a high risk environment such as high-rise buidling, oil or gas rigs, underground mines or labour tasks such as fishery, construction, fruit picking or manoeuvring heavy machineries.
This Insurance Policy does not cover person(s) travelling to or within countries as follows:
Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Cuba, Iraq, Israel, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Nepal (only for cliff climbing or climbing), Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Palestine, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Iran
Item 5 : Trip Cancellation or Postponement - In the event the trip of the Insured is cancelled or postponed due to:
- Death or Serious Injury or Sickness of the Insured.
- Death or Serious Injury or Sickness of the Insured’s Family Members.
- Damage to the residence of the Insured caused by fire, lightning, explosion caused by cooking gas, including natural perils.
Item 7 : Flight Delay - In the event that the departure of the aircraft in which the Insured has arranged to travel is delayed from schedule as stated in the air ticket due to:
- Bad weather conditions.
- Mechanical problems of the aircraft.
- Strike or protest by employees of commercial airline or airport preventing the departure.
Payable for only one of the following events:
7.1 In the event the airline does not cancel the flight or has arranged a different flight as a substitute, payable for every six(6) hours
7.2 In the event the airline cancels the flight and has not arranged a different flight as a substitute after a delay of six(6) hours or over, payable per event
Item 8: Payable not exceeding Baht 5,000 per item or pair with a Deductible of Baht 1,000 applicable.
Item 13: A Deductible of Baht 1,000 is applicable.
Item 18: A Deductible of Baht 2,000 is applicable.
Item 21 : Automatic Extension of Period of Insurance - In the event the return trip of the Insured is delayed from schedule due to Unforeseen Circumstances (means bad weather conditions, natural perils, mechanical problems of the aircraft, strikes or other operations by the employees of commercial airline or airport preventing the departure of the aircraft) which are outside the control of the Insured. The Company shall provide cover for the period of the delay provided the such extension and does not extend to cover item 7,9,11,12,15
|Period of Insurance (Days)||Premium (Baht) /
Age 1-80 Years
|Easy 1||Easy 2||Easy 3||Easy VISA Plus||Easy VISA|
|32 - 38||3,290||3,845||2,335||2,730||1,450||1,685||1,220||1,250||705||825|
|39 - 45||3,845||4,400||2,725||3,115||1,685||1,920||1,250||1,400||825||940|
|46 - 52||4,400||4,955||3,115||3,505||1,920||2,155||1,360||1,500||940||1,060|
|53 - 59||4,955||5,510||3,505||3,895||2,155||2,385||1,460||1,550||1,060||1,175|
|60 - 66||5,510||6,065||3,890||4,280||2,385||2,620||1,680||1,870||1,175||1,295|
|67 - 73||6,065||6,620||4,280||4,670||2,620||2,855||1,700||1,900||1,295||1,415|
|74 - 80||6,620||7,175||4,670||5,060||2,855||3,090||1,825||2,000||1,415||1,530|
|81 - 87||7,175||7,730||5,055||5,445||3,090||3,325||1,975||2,125||1,530||1,650|
|88 - 94||7,730||8,285||5,445||5,835||3,325||3,555||2,120||2,340||1,650||1,765|
|95 - 101||8,285||8,840||5,835||6,225||3,555||3,790||2,270||2,485||1,765||1,885|
|102 - 108||8,840||9,400||6,225||6,610||3,790||4,025||2,420||2,635||1,885||2,005|
|109 - 115||9,400||9,955||6,610||7,000||4,025||4,260||2,565||2,680||2,005||2,120|
|116 - 122||9,955||10,510||7,000||7,390||4,260||4,495||2,715||2,830||2,120||2,240|
|123 - 129||10,510||11,065||7,390||7,780||4,495||4,730||2,865||2,980||2,240||2,355|
|130 - 136||11,065||11,620||7,775||8,165||4,730||4,960||3,010||3,125||2,355||2,475|
|137 - 143||11,620||12,175||8,165||8,555||4,960||5,195||3,155||3,275||2,475||2,595|
|144 - 150||12,175||12,730||8,555||8,945||5,195||5,430||3,300||3,425||2,595||2,710|
|151 - 157||12,730||13,285||8,945||9,330||5,430||5,665||3,455||3,575||2,710||2,830|
|158 - 164||13,285||13,840||9,330||9,720||5,665||5,900||3,600||3,720||2,830||2,945|
|165 - 171||13,840||14,395||9,720||10,110||5,900||6,130||3,750||3,865||2,945||3,065|
|172 - 178||14,395||14,955||10,110||10,495||6,130||6,365||3,900||4,015||3,065||3,185|
|179 - 180||14,955||15,510||10,495||10,885||6,365||6,600||4,020||4,140||3,185||3,300|
|Annual Plan||Premium (Baht) /
Age 15-65 Years
|Easy 1||Easy 2||Easy 3|
Travel all year, Maximum 120 days per trip
Stamp and Tax are inclusive
Before and After Trip
MSIG Customer Care
Tel: 02 007 9000
Fax: 0 2716 6613
Monday – Friday (9.30 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.), Saturday (9.00 a.m. – 6.30 p.m.)
(Except Sunday and Official Holidays)
MSIG Assist (24-hour worldwide) Tel. 02 039 5704
For Medical and Travel Assistance