Cover loss of or damage to Import / Export goods during transit which is a fortuitous of the carriage. Perils covered are such as Fire, Explosion, Vessel's Grouding, Sinking or Collision including Jettison or General Average Contribution on Cargo Owner's share resulted from Marine Adventures.
Target Clients: Corporate or Individual who regularly trading the goods internationally either under the capacity of Importer or Exporter including cross-boder trade for AEC expansions
1. Flexible underwriting where MSIG can provide coverage for various types of goods. Highly experienced staffs can also give suggestions tailor-made to your business.
2. Global network for surveyors & settling agents under MS & AD Group
3. MSIG can issue the policy swiftly within 1 working day.
Excluding shipment from / to the following countries :-
Afghanistan, Balkans, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Congo, Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Croatia, Cuba, Eritrea, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Moldova, Myanmar, North Korea, Republic of Guinea(Conakry),Serbia and Montenegro, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Zimbabwe and/or US,UN and EU Sanctioned Countries
Africa (Except The Republic of South Africa), Former Countries of USSR, Former Countries of Yugoslavia, Nepal, Nicaragua and/or Countries in the war route
Main Exclusions :
1. Ordinary leakage, ordinary loss in weight or volume of the goods
2. Loss damage or expense caused by insufficiency or unsuitability of packing or preparation
3. Loss damage or expense caused by inherent vice or nature of goods
Goods in transit on your own vehicles or through a professional carrier can be protected by an annual policy with us. An agreed annual premium is charged upfront and declaration of shipments is not required.
Carrier’s Liability Insurance
Cover legal liability of the Carrier for loss of or damage to the goods carried which occur during carriage including loss of or damage to goods which occur in the process of loading on and/or unloading from the carrying conveyance performed by the Carrier or agents or employees of the Carrier.
For more information, please contact :
- Web Contact Form click here
- MSIG Customer Care (For Online Insurance)
Tel. 0 2007 9009 Fax. 0 2716 6613
Monday-Friday (8.30 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.), Saturday (9.30 a.m. – 6.00 p.m.)
(Except Sunday and Official Holidays)