Gather supporting documents
To facilitate the processing of your claim, the following documents are required:
- Insured person’s identity card or passport (for non-Thai)
- Insured house registration
- Quote/receipt for the damaged items
- Photos or videos of the damaged items
Other documents (if applicable):
- Police report
- Claim letter against negligent party
- Other policies
- Causation report
- Security report
Complete and submit claim form
Download and print the claim form:
- Fill up the claim form and mail it with supporting documents to:
Property, Casualty & Marine Claims Department
MSIG Insurance (Thailand) PCL.
1908 MSIG Building, New Petchburi Road
Bangkapi, Huay Kwang, Bangkok 10310
- You may also scan and email the completed form with supporting documents to:
- E-mail: PCMClaims@th.msig-asia.com
- Fax: +66 2319 1441
The normal time period for considering claims when MSIG receives all the necessary completed documents is usually within 30 days.
Claim payments will usually be made within 15 days from the date the claimant has agreed to the amount of compensation.
In cases where there is reasonable doubt regarding the validity of a claim according to the stated policy coverage, the time periods stated above may be longer but reasonable and no longer than necessary, usually not longer than 90 days from MSIG receiving all the necessary completed documents.
Remark: The above time periods are guidelines and are not legally binding. The consideration of claims shall depend on the terms, conditions and exceptions of each insurance policy. MSIG may ask for further information and supporting documents before concluding the assessment of any claim.
MSIG Claims Hotline (24 hours): 1259
For property claims enquiries:
Fax: +66 2319 1441